033 - 4057 - 2700

Study Visa Renewal

You are responsible for renewing your GNIB registration card each time it expires. It will usually expire at the end of your academic year, and must be renewed for the coming academic year of your course. To renew your GNIB registration card, you will need a letter from your University with details of your course and your course attendance over the past year.

Note that if your attendance is low, you may not be given permission to stay for the next year of your course.